Computer tutorial, autos and lifestyle

Breaking

Monday, August 13, 2012

I hate my pop up ads :(



In this article i just want to share my experience with a pop up ads, and i hope this can useful to you as a lesson to be a more responsible blogger and not just think about self-interest.
Today I decide to remove a pop up ads on my blog. I don’t know its very disturbing when somebody try to access my blog. The pop up always show when I click on my blog. And some time the pop up can be so many and I hate that. For the reader of my blog I want to say that im sorry about that. Because I don’t think much more before I put it on my blog. And I also
try to minimize ads on my blog, because I think its useless and I never had the benefit from it.

From this I get a lesson that "even i put a lot of ads on my blog that won't make any different result to income on my blog", honestly i never get some money from my blog. i never mind about it. because i blogging just for fun and try to share what i can share to other.

Sometime we are so ambitious to get more result with a stupid way and not think about other people, and that is what I’m feeling right now . I am very-very sorry about that. and from now on i promise to not put a pop up ads that can disturbing you to read article on this blog again.

Don't forget sharing is caring ^_^

No comments:

Tags